What to Expect
Your counsellors will normally meet with you for around 6 sessions. During these sessions, we will offer your family support when you are struggling and challenge you to set goals that will help you make positive changes in your relationships. After the initial six sessions there will be a review and together we will work out if more sessions would be useful.
In the sessions we offer you:
- A safe and confidential space to talk.
- Professionally trained Family Counsellors
- Unconditional acceptance
- The opportunity to explore issues
- The chance for personal growth and development
- Practice in problem solving strategies
- The opportunity to make changes
What's the Cost?
Each Family Counselling session costs SMC £60 to deliver. This covers the cost of both training family counsellors, and ensuring their continuing professional development and supervision.
If cost is a barrier to you accessing support, please get in touch.